纽卡斯尔代写ESSAY 阿根廷共和国

2016-12-25 14:34


阿根廷的人口总数估计在2011年底已经使阿根廷4176.9万年世界第32最大的国家。15 - 64岁年龄段人口占最大的组成部分,约占人口的63.6%。这个国家的人口增长率估计为1.017%。在这个国家92%的人口生活在城市地区(中央情报局,2012)。大多数人生活在阿根廷是白色的,据估计在总人口的97%的西班牙或意大利种族,而其余3%的人口是混血儿(BBC,2012)。这个国家面临着惊人的失业率已经估计有7.8%的人口

纽卡斯尔代写ESSAY 阿根廷共和国

Argentina is republic that comprises of 23 provinces and one autonomous city. The civil law system of the country is based on Western Europe legal system where some reforms has been made during 1980s to better align the civil laws according to the current law practices found in other societies (CIA, 2012). The head of government in the county is the presidents who are elected for a period of four years. The country follows bicameral National Congress who is elected by direct vote while the judicial system of the country includes the Supreme Court and other regional courts

The total estimated population of Argentina at the end of 2011 has been 41.769 million that make Argentina the world's 32nd largest country. The 15-64 years age bracket accounts for the largest segment of the population that accounts for about 63.6% of the population. The population growth rate in the country has been estimated at 1.017 percent. 92% of the population in the country lives in the urban areas (CIA, 2012). Most of the people living in Argentina are White that has been estimated at 97% of the total population who are of Spanish or Italian ethnicity, while the rest 3% of the population are mestizo (BBC, 2012). The country is confronted with an alarming rate of unemployment which has been estimated at 7.8% of the population (CIA, 2012).